Chief Facilities Officer
School District of Osceola County
Contact information may be available to logged in members.
Prior to joining SDOC, Mr. Clinch served as the Facilities Program Director leading one of the largest school expansion programs in the U.S., owned and operated his own design and construction management firm and has served in several key leadership roles with two (2) program management firms. He holds degrees in Building Construction and Business Management, is a licensed Florida General Contractor and holds various construction/engineering certifications. He currently serves his community as follows;
* Architecture, Construction, Engineering (ACE) Mentor Program, Board of Directors
* Associated Builders and Contractors of Central Florida, Workforce Development Committee
* Osceola Foundation Construction Pipe-line, Board of Directors
And, is an active member with the following organizations;
* Construction Management Association of America
* Navy Seabee Veterans of America
* Society of American Military Engineers
Mr. Clinch started his construction career with the U.S. Navy Seabees. He retired after 22-years of service as an E9, Command Master Chief/Construction Master Chief. He achieved designation as a Seabee Combat Warfare Specialist and is a graduate of the Senior Enlisted Academy.