2022 COAA-IL | COAA-WI Spring Workshop
* Registration open until 3/31/22 at 12:00 PM (CST)
Join the Construction Owners Association of America Illinois and Wisconsin Chapters for their first education and networking event of the new year!
As the world begins to transition from pandemic to endemic, building Owners are faced with an altered professional landscape. Dr. Manuel Hernandez of Penn State Health will share his thoughts on this, then lead a panel discussion of the long-term impacts the pandemic has had on project planning, design, construction, and talent acquisition and retention.
- Learn how construction leaders have shifted their project design and budgeting strategies amid long-term material procurement issues and skyrocketing escalation
- Understand how owners are re-thinking space to provide more meaningful respite and wellness environments for their team members
- Understand how owners are learning to find the right balance between in-person collaboration and remote flexibility within their organizations
- Learn how companies are evolving their long-term planning with an eye toward creating more flexible, multi-functional spaces that can scale up or down in acuity and capacity levels.
|3:30 PM - 4:00 PM||Welcome & Networking|
|4:00 PM - 4:30 PM||Presentation - The Crisis May Finally be Over...Now What|
|4:30 PM - 5:15 PM||Panel Discussion - The Crisis May Finally be Over...Now What?|
|5:15 PM - 5:30 PM||Moderated Q&A with Presenter & Panelist|
|5:30 PM - 6:30 PM||Post Workshop Networking|
For More Information: