National Owners Leadership Conferences
COAA's bi-annual conferences in the Spring and Fall are the foundation of a year-round mission to educate and support facility/project Owners.
Your Health & Safety Are Our Priority
COAA will provide clean, safe, and compliant events.
- Attendees will be asked to attest to the fact that they’ve been vaccinated or received a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of arrival.
- Attendees will be required to wear a mask when indoors, except when eating.
- Attendees will select one of three nametag stickers to indicate their comfort level:
- Red = please keep your distance
- Yellow = I’m up for elbow-bumping
- Green = come on in for a hug
- Tables at education sessions and meals will have fewer seats to allow for increased distance between attendees.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the property.
SPRING 2022 | Baltimore, MD
May 11 - 13
SMC Campus Center
621 West Lombard St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS NOW OPEN!
Conference Archive Link
|2020 Fall Owners Leadership Conference||November 12-13, 2020||Conference recordings|