Skip to content
The COAA Way Threadless Store
$13 Tees + $16 Tanks plus up to 30% off Everything Else*
Running now and through 6/5 at 10AM CT
- $13 Regular, Fitted, and Classic Tees
- $16 Regular, Triblend, and Racerback Tanks
- 30% off Framed, Unframed, and Mini Art Prints
- 30% off Mugs, Stickers, Jigsaw Puzzles and more!
Back to Events
OTI - Lean for Owners (Baltimore)
Join us in Baltimore!
Tuesday, May 10, 2022
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (EDT)
* Registration open until 5/9/22 at 12:00 PM ()
|8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Lean for Owners
For More Information:
- Gain fundamental knowledge of Lean philosophies, best practices, and tools applicable to the improvement of both project delivery and internal operations.
- Understand the value proposition and why Lean principles and methods can improve both project delivery and the project delivery experience.
- Understand and become familiar with essential Lean tactical tools and practices, their purpose, benefits, and practical applications.
- Become proficient in, and able to apply, three Lean practices within the learner’s organization or on the learner’s projects.
Is your company a member or do you want to create a guest account?
If you are an employee of a COAA member company and you need to create a login, or if you would like to create a non-member account, set up your login information by clicking “Create an Account” below.
If your company is a member, your online account will allow you to:
Create an Account
- Access the Member Directory
- Register for Events & Classes
- View & Pay Invoices
Applying for Membership?
The members of COAA invite and encourage you to join! By working together, we can achieve our mission to maintain and enhance our industry as a whole.
All membership applications go through an approval process.
View Membership Information