OTI - Project Management (Ft. Worth)
Hosted by TCU!
Texas Christian University | Kelly Alumni Center2820 Stadium Drive
Ft. Worth, TX
For More Information:
- How to lead and motivate a project team to achieve project success.
- What makes a “good” Owner and what’s unique about being the Owner’s Project Manager (PM)?
- Proven methods to manage budget, scope, schedule, and quality.
- Tips for effective communication and meeting management.
- Strategies to engage stakeholders, end-users, and O&M staff.
- Measures to manage risk and avoid or mitigate disputes.