Learn about proven tools and strategies to manage and lead your team successfully through construction. Discover successful leadership skills during the construction phase, monitor the contractor’s schedule, deal with change orders, and make meetings effective and efficient. Gain an understanding of the Owner’s role in quality assurance, project safety, and project close out, and tips in reviewing a contractor’s pay request.
1. Learn leadership techniques and the PM role applicable during the construction phase.
2. Learn tactics to identify warning signs of trouble and how to recover the project schedule.
3. Obtain strategies to effectively manage submittals/ shop drawings to maintain quality and avoid delays.
4. Understand RFIs and how to process them appropriately.
5. Learn tactics to contribute to efficient and effective meetings.
6. Discover techniques to review the schedule of values and process invoices accurately and timely.
7. Learn tips to proactively manage changes in the work.
8. Discover tools to achieve a quality project from mock-ups to third-party inspections.
9. Learn tools to ensure project documentation serves the entire project team.