Learn how to lead and motivate a project team to achieve project success. Tools, strategies, and options will be shared, including:
• An in-depth discussion of the Owner Project Manager’s role and how it differs from the PM role in design and construction firms.
• Proven methods to manage budget, scope, schedule, and quality.
• Strategies to engage stakeholders including O&M colleagues to manage their expectations.
• Tools to assess, minimize, and manage the owner’s risk.
• Measures to avoid or moderate disputes