Project Management – An Owner’s Perspective (Boston)
Proof of vaccination by attestation is REQUIRED.
The Connors Center - Boston College20 Glen Street
Dover, MA 02030
* Registration open until 2/7/22 at 12:00 PM (EST)
|8:00 AM - 5:00 PM||Day 1|
|8:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Day 2|
For More Information:
All attendees and instructors must be vaccinated and may be required to wear a mask indoors except when eating or drinking.
- How to lead and motivate a project team to achieve project success.
- What makes a "good" Owner and what's unique about being the Owner's Project Manager (PM)?
- Proven methods to manage budget, scope, schedule, and quality.
- Tips for effective communication and meeting management.
- Strategies to engage stakeholders, end users, and O&M staff.
- Measures to manage risk and avoid or mitigate disputes.