OTI - Project Closeout (Virtual)
Zoom link - Day 1
* Registration open until 6/21/21 at 12:00 AM (EDT)
For More Information:
Learn how planning, teamwork, and effective management are keys to successful closeout. Specific, proven tools and strategies will be shared, including:
- Why one starts the closeout process at the beginning of the project
- How and when building commissioning should really start
- Differences in project closeout based on project size (under $100K, under $1M, and over $1M)
- Tools to employ to streamline closeout including prompt punch list completion, complete O&M manuals, and efficient financial closeout
- How to deal with elements of closeout associated with non-construction vendors (i.e. furniture, moving, telecom, etc.)
- Learn WHY a complete and efficient closeout is beneficial for ALL stakeholders and participants.
- Understand the challenges and barriers to a successful closeout process.
- Hear and discuss strategies, tools, and best practices for improving the closeout process.