Introduction to Construction Project Management
Gain a broad understanding (or improve your knowledge) of all areas of an Owner’s management of a project.
Learn about all of the elements in the design and construction of a project and tips and tools to achieve project success. Specific tools, strategies, and topics are shared and discussed, including:
• The role of the Owner Project Manager and management tips
• The pros and cons of the different project delivery methods and how to select a method
• Elements of programming and strategies to engage stakeholders and make decisions
• How to do a master project schedule and strategies to stay on schedule
• An overview of design team and construction team selection options and sharing of lessons learned
• Management of the design process and strategies to achieve the balance of quality, cost, and schedule
• Tips in the management of the budget
• Tactics to manage the construction administration phase and close out
- Learn about all the elements in the design and construction of a project.
- Tips and tools to achieve project success.
- Improve the Owner PM’s knowledge of all areas in the management of a project.