Learn how planning, teamwork, and effective management are keys to successful closeout. Specific, proven tools and strategies will be shared, including:
• Why one starts the closeout process at the beginning of the project
• How and when building commissioning should really start
• Differences in project closeout based on project size (under $100K, under $1M, and over $1M)
• Tools to employ to streamline closeout including prompt punch list completion, complete O&M manuals, and efficient financial closeout
• How to deal with elements of closeout associated with non-construction vendors (i.e. furniture, moving, telecom, etc.)
- Learn WHY a complete and efficient closeout is beneficial for ALL stakeholders and participants.
- Understand the challenges and barriers to a successful closeout process.
- Hear and discuss strategies, tools, and best practices for improving the closeout process.
An abridged version of this course can be delivered virtually.
Contact Howie Ferguson for more information.